PROTECTION COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS
The strength of the GM Protection Plan is the depth of protection it offers, providing you with unparalleled peace of mind.
- Inflation protection – you are protected against the continuing rise in prices for automotive repairs.
- “Normal Wear” coverage – you are covered for parts & assemblies that simply wear out over the years, such as wheel bearings, piston rings, ball joints, air conditioning compressor and alternators.
- The GM Protection Plan is supported by the largest dealer network in North America.
- The cost of the GM Protection Plan can be included as part of your lease or finance payment.
- The term is up to 7 years/160,000 km.
- Choice of deductible. You can choose either a $100 or $200 deductible ($0 deductible option may also be available. See dealer for details) and once a part has failed and been repaired, you are never charged a deductible for any subsequent repair to the same part.
The following is a partial list of vehicle components that are protected under GMPP Total “PLUS” coverage. A complete list would be so large, it would fill several pages:
- FRONT/REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- FRONT & REAR SUSPENSION
- AIR CONDITIONING
- ELECTRICAL & ACCESSORIES
- HIGH TECH FEATURES
- BODY & INTERIOR
WHAT’S PEACE OF MIND WORTH TO YOU?
It all comes down to the level or assurance you need to feel comfortable. If you want to look forward to years of worry-free driving with more predictable operating costs, then you need to learn more about the GM Protection Plan – the only plan GM recommends for your new or used vehicle.