Our process has changed in order to accommodate provincial COVID-19 guidelines. Please follow the steps below:
As we head into fall and winter, we have developed a process for our Service department to ensure that our customers and employees remain safe and healthy during these challenging times. We appreciate your patience as we do things a little differently with vehicle drop off times and shuttle service. Please read the following information carefully and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Service department.
Please follow the steps below to ensure a fast, safe and easy drop off:
- Note the drop off time that you have been given. Please ensure you are at the dealership at the specified time. We are admitting two customers every 15 minutes.
- Please arrange for someone to pick you up as our shuttle trips are limited.
- Drive up to the Service reception door that is located on the north side of the dealership off Third Line.
- Wait in your vehicle until the doors open. Drive into the building and see a Service advisor.
- Move into the Customer Waiting area to meet your ride or wait for your vehicle.
- Arrange to be picked up when your vehicle is ready.
- Please note that all vehicles are being disinfected prior to and following service.
With the new process in place we will do our best to get your vehicle serviced and returned to you as fast as possible, however we would ask that you expect your vehicle to be with us all day. If you only require an oil change please call Kenny and book an appointment.
- Call 705-759-1212 to book an appointment
- Drop your vehicle off and put keys in drop box by lube lane
- Vehicle will be disinfected
- Vehicle will be serviced
- Vehicle will be disinfected for return to customer
- Bill will be paid over the phone if applicable
- Keys will be returned to customer
Our parts department is now open to the public but curbside pickup is still available with the process below.
- Call 705-759-1212 and speak to one of our parts associates.
- Place your order and pay over the phone.
- Receive your parts by delivery or curbside pickup.